Last Week’s 10 Goals
Write 5+ pages for my breadth review. - I wrote some, but I'm not sure it was 5 pages. Finish 2 blog posts.- Yes! Meal plan and Lincoln Children's Zoo Do something special for Mr. Harvey.
- Find new curtains for living room and hang. - In progress
Grocery shop on Monday.
- Organize coupons from recycle bin diving. - I may have given up on this. Ha!
- Decorate the house for fall (my favorite season) - In progress
- Create chore chart for Miss Coco. - In progress
- Organize buffet counter. - In progress
Sort 3 basement boxes.
At this end of this week, we will be receiving a lot of furniture from my husband's parents who are moving to Hawaii. Personally, I'd rather have them still here than get new furniture because we have been SO blessed to have them near. They have been such an incredible support system over the past two years, and a very important piece of our lives will be 3,779 miles away. So...we get another blessing in that they are allowing us to have some of their furniture that isn't going across the ocean with them. That means that I have A LOT of work to do before Sunday.
This Week’s 10 Goals
- Prep house for influx of new-to-us furniture by Thursday evening.
- Write 5+ pages for my breadth review.
- Publish 2 blog posts.
- Do something special for Mr. Harvey.
- Find new curtains for living room and hang.
- Grocery shop on Monday.
- Organize coupons from recycle bin diving.
- Finish decorating the house for fall
- Finish creating chore chart for Miss Coco.
- Finish organizing buffet counter.
Have a fantastic week!