This week's prompt for the My Life in Lists link-up is "List Five Things You would do with One Million Dollars." Thanks to If These Walls Could Speak and Team Gilbert for hosting!
So here we go . . .
1. Buy a house with some acreage (as soon as I find out where we will be moving next year).
|I only need $1mm x 13 for Copper Beech Farm. :)|
With a library.
2. Get unlimited tickets to visit my family in Oklahoma and Kansas and wherever else they may live in the future.
3. Buy a trip around the world.
4. Buy books for my library in #1 including all of the Nancy Drew books I'm missing from my set (and these bookends).
5. Invest. I know, I know, this should be a fun list. But I have to say it. That's what I would do. Spend a little and then invest! Because I want more than a million dollars!
What would you do with $1 million dollars?